CONTEST OPEN - Hide your loved ones and your good taste, the Worstcard contest is back!
The 2020 edition will take place from August 1st to September 30th: for those who are not yet familiar with the rules of the contest, here’s a video from the first edition
Enough small talk, though, and onward with the rules:
1) Look for a postcard. An ugly one. We mean it, fellas, that’s the point: real, real ugly. The absolutely ugliest you can find: the uglier, the better.
2) Buy it, put a stamp on it, and just in case, take a selfie with it before sending it, so that future generations may marvel at the extent of the ugliness of the thing
3)Once that’s done, send it to:
Via Giotto 27/C
Poggio a Caiano (PO)
A jury of real experts on all matters worstcards-related will examine all entries (after wearing the appropriate safety tools, of course) and will select three of them. Their senders will receive the following:
- For third place, a coupon worth 50 Euros in merchandise to use in our online store.
- For second place, a coupon worth 100 Euros in merchandise to use in our online store.
- And for the absolute worst entry, the winner will receive… a CUSTOM RESIN MINIATURE WITH THE WINNER’S FACE ON IT! Trust us when we tell you that this is truly a prize worthy of kings (and worth a pretty penny too)!
Multiple entries from the same sender are welcome, but only one can be selected for a prize.
You CANNOT send homemade postcards, be they photoshopped with a master’s touch, scribbled on a blank piece of paper or anything of the sort. These entries will be disqualified by default.
So, few rules, but crystal-clear, we hope.
And now, happy hunting, and more importantly, have a great summer, all!